Turkish people cares very highly about their side dishes and this pilaf is the proof. It’s full of nutritions and flavors. Remember, you can order every single ingredient from foodartuk.com
- 1 cup rice bulgur
- 1 cup cooked
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (tomato-pepper mixed)
- 3 cups hot broth or (3 cups hot water +1 meat bouillon)
- half a cup of olive oil
- Put the olive oil in a saucepan, add the onions and sautee for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and mix 1-2 times. Add the tomato paste and fry for 1-2 minutes until the smell comes out.
- Add the bulgur and boiled lentils to the pan and fry for another 1 minute.
- Add 3 cups broth and stir and close the lid of the pan. Cook over medium heat there is no water left. Cover the bottom of the bulgur. Place towel paper on the the pan and close the lid tightly and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Take the bulgur into the bowl, and turn it over to the plate and serve.